Is your work environment, plagued by…
- non-communication or gossip
- coolness and blame
- frantic management
- management and workers not aligned
- fuzzy accountability
- unclear goals
- poor implementation schemes
- minimal recognition or rewards
- management by consequences
- unclear decision-making processes
Through listening and dialogue with your leadership and team I co-design solutions to the work place’s most common problems.
Team Coaching and Development
There are times when teams need to break through to the next level. Through team coaching and development we develop a strategy of training, coaching and support that allows the team to take the next steps needed for deep change to occur.
The Coach assesses the current state of a team, and helps them to identify a compelling future state that creates energy for change. Together, the team and the Coach set the scope of the coaching program.
Through regular “Team Coaching Sessions” (usually one a month) team members learn together and try new behaviors, processes and practices.
Between the team coaching meetings, all members engage in practices and homework to apply their learning to the “real world of work.” The Coach facilitates team meetings to debrief their experience and helps to plan ways to embed the Future State.
The Benefits of Team Development Include:
- A more productive, efficient and profitable team
- Increased team performance through enhanced communication
- Increased capacity of your team to understand their own and others communications styles
- Immediately usable and transferable communication skills