Team Well Bootcamp will help you…
You will experience a two day high end training experience, packed with skills, practice and information that will allow you to:
- Increase the cohesiveness, trust and performance of teams
- Discover feedback tools to support honest communications
- Practice with tools for working through team conflict
- Lead teams through difficult conversations on volatile topics
- Discover how to work with teams from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Establish clarity around team roles
- Know how to deal with ineffective or destructive team members
- Establish team rhythm around improvement and self organizing
- Learn how to learn from mistakes and improve as a team in a constructive environment
Is your TEAM suffering from any of these pain points?
Who is this training for?
- Project managers
- Agile and Lean teams
- Team members and start ups
- Anyone who is part of a team structure
About Your Trainer
Kevin Hiebert, Owner and Director of Resonate Consulting, is a facilitator, trainer, leadership coach and strategy consultant who supports collaboration to create social and organizational systems change and collective impact.
Kevin is passionate about collaboration, participatory leadership and seeing collective wisdom and action emerge. For the past 20 years Kevin has been working with people, teams and organizations to take the next steps of growth, collaboration and action.
Kevin has a strong belief in the ability of individuals, teams and organizations to transform. He can help teams and individuals develop the right environment and conditions for change. Using a combination of the latest cutting edge transformational tools Kevin initiates a unique and creative
response to each situation an individual or organization may be facing.